Welcome to Summer Camp!
Learn from the past.
Create your own future.
Announcing the Springfield and Central Illinois African American History Museum Summer Camp, 2018!
- June 4th through 8th, 2018
- 9 am until 3 pm
- Open to children in grades 3 through 5
- Snacks and lunch provided
A completed registration is required for all campers.
Download the registration form here.
A signed waiver is required for all campers.
Download the waiver here.
Please mail completed registration form, signed waiver and payment to:
AAHM Day Camp
P.O. Box 301
Springfield, IL 62705
You may also bring the registration, waiver and payment to the Museum during regular business hours, to the attention of Doris Bailey, our Museum Coordinator.
Checks may be made out to AAHM.
- Cost per camper is $100.
- $25 will hold your spot.
- Space is limited. First come, first serve.
- The deadline for full payment is May 29, 2018.
- Scholarships are available!